Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am ruuning windows 2000,i need to increase the virtual memory.how do i do that??

Get rid of Windows 2000



I am ruuning windows 2000,i need to increase the virtual memory.how do i do that??windows mail



go to my computer,right click select properties there u'll get it



I am ruuning windows 2000,i need to increase the virtual memory.how do i do that??microsoft maps internet explorer



Hey there, you can buy some more memory sticks for your pc!!
In Windows 2000 go to My Computer, right click it and then choose Properties, go to the Advanced tab, click Performance Options, then click Change. Now you can view and set the parameters you need.



How much swap space do you need? That depends the amount of RAM you have and the programs you use. The rule of the thumb is 1.5 times the amount of system memory, unless you have too much load on your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security