Friday, November 27, 2009

My comptuer is a windows 2000 and wont download itunes how do i download my music to my ipod shuffle

Itunes does not run on Windows 2000. The requirements are as follows:



Windows Requirements



* 32-bit editions of Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Vista



* 64-bit editions of Windows Vista



* 500 MHz Pentium class processor or better



* QuickTime 7.1.6 or later (included)



* 256MB RAM



* Supported CD-R or DVD-R drive to burn CDs



* Broadband Internet connection (DSL/Cable/LAN) for buying and streaming music



My comptuer is a windows 2000 and wont download itunes how do i download my music to my ipod shuffle?windows xp



Windows Requirements



32-bit editions of Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Vista



64-bit editions of Windows Vista



it wont install on Windows 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security