Friday, November 27, 2009

I have install windows 2000 in my conputer and now my monitor is not working like before picture is

I can't fix this conputer after adgreting from windows98 to windows2000 picture and information is not good



I have install windows 2000 in my conputer and now my monitor is not working like before picture is to bad?microsoft frontpage



I think you havn't installed your graphic card properly. look for it's driver for windows 2000. though you have to know your graphic card brand and model, do you?



you also can go to that graphic card production company website and look for driver there...



I have install windows 2000 in my conputer and now my monitor is not working like before picture is to bad?windows vista home premium internet explorer



you need to download the windows2000 graphics card driver , im sure you will find in driverguide.com
you need to download the right video driver
You need to update driver for your video(Graphic) card or install Moniter driver to Window 2K. To download any drivers, you should check the model no. on either video card or monitor model no. then search on the net... unless you have the original CD or floopy dish that come with the hardwares.. hope it helps a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security