Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer problem in Windows 2000?

Hi all,



I got acer laptop with windows2000 OS. Now, when I connect it with Internet; I can view some website where as some website page go to "Page can not display message". I check and change Internet option%26gt;Advance setting. I also check security setting but everything are alright.



Now, when I install new IE 7, i get message like



" Setup could not verify the integrity of the files needed for installation. Make sure the cryptographic service is running on this computer".



I have checked cryptographic service in Administration tool but it was not there.



So, Could anybody please tell me, if s/he know how to overcome from this problem?



Thank you.



Internet Explorer problem in Windows 2000?windows update



Follow these steps in order to fix this problem.



1. Uninstall internet explorer



2.search Mozilla on Google



3. Download fire fox which is the most secure and best web browser of 2008.



4. Enjoy the new features of fire Fox which will make you wonder why you ever used internet explorer in the first place.



Don鈥檛 believe me. Find out for yourself.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



(-And for the record I can鈥檛 believe that there are still newbs using IE. what a joke! Anyway check out Fire fox and ill guarantee you'll never use IE again-)



Oh and a bit off topic check out my stick animation videos on you tube.



http://www.youtube.com/user/squamish11



Cheers,



Squamish11



Internet Explorer problem in Windows 2000?microsoft excel internet explorer



When you have a better laptop I suggest you to have Win Xp or Vista and hen you have to format your pc. The rason I am telling you is your OS supports IE 5.And you cannot use IE 6 or 7.
i thought IE7 isn't compatible for Windows 2000?
Switch to Mozilla Firefox as fast as you can, IE is like a gateway for malware for your computer
F**k that. This sorta thing always happened with me so I just got a Mac
Hi...



Internet Explorer 7 will not work with Windows 2000. It is not compatible with your OS. For you to view some websites, you might as well uninstall ie7 or upgraded your OS to XP or Vista.



Hope this helps



;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security