Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have a windows 2000 xp with service pack 1. Why is it that my c drive is NTFS, and my recovery dri

Can you tell me which is the best?. Which should it be? Should I upgrade to service pack 2?



And why does the c drive and the d drive come different?



I have lots move questions but I will save them 4 another questions.



I have a windows 2000 xp with service pack 1. Why is it that my c drive is NTFS, and my recovery drive is FAT?windows xp pro



Yes, update to SP2 and convert your FAT file system to NTFS...it's much better filing system for your OS..



Why? Because you installed the OS using NTFS, and the other I would imagine is either another partition, or it's a Slave Drive...You can always reformat it and convert it to NTFS...Always use NTFS for XP operating systems...



I have a windows 2000 xp with service pack 1. Why is it that my c drive is NTFS, and my recovery drive is FAT?microsoft net framework internet explorer



c drive holds all major files %26amp; d drive is the cd drive when you get errors it means you dont have enough mrmory or the computer was busy doing other programs at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security