Sunday, November 29, 2009

My laptop windows 2000 has seem to gotten of its Microsoft internet site i cant download of get noth

i believe it is full of virsus How don i get back on track without my computer locking? this is driving me nuts i cant watch my programs without some Abode flash drive or some else i have to doownload or i cant watch any thing that says full episode . What is aMacrombie something else to download to watch programs my computer is really old about 7years now. i can get dsl but not internet explorer. Thank help will be accepted.



My laptop windows 2000 has seem to gotten of its Microsoft internet site i cant download of get nothing at alwindows themes



if you're thinking of buying a laptop you should check out this site first. they give you a sony vaio laptop for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security