Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just install windows 2000 and having problems ......there is no sound & my floppy is not worki

check you have pluged into the green one that is sound out



check you have power to your speakers.



open control panal / sounds and audio devices



check to see if mute is ticked (untick it )click on advanced in that area check others are not muted ( done )



right click my computer / properties / hardware / device manager



check for any "(?)" with yellow or green background, if there is under sound ,video, game controlers, reinstall your sound and video drivers that came with you pc



as for the floppy check the cable is correctly fitted



if light stays on floppy drive when you boot ,cable is connected wrong (should flash then go off)



I just install windows 2000 and having problems ......there is no sound %26amp; my floppy is not working pls HELP?microsoft templates



hi friends,



see floppy drive power cable and data cable properly Conant. and second think your PC bios setup floppy drive disable ya enable. and after then install sound driver support your motherboard.



I just install windows 2000 and having problems ......there is no sound %26amp; my floppy is not working pls HELP?windows firewall internet explorer



No sound is heard on the new computer or after Windows has been reinstalled. Some computers do not have internal speakers; they have to be installed externally. The audio card is often integrated with the motherboard for computers from HP and Dell. . I find the information given at http://fixit.in/sound.html is more useful. For the floppy problems please check in http://fixit.in . I have tried this site and found more helpful information..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security