Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have Windows 2000 XP Why can't I get Yahoo PhotoMail tools on my e-mail. I had it on 1 e-mail

get Yahoo PhotoMail tools on my e-mail.



There are several reasons why you cannot get Yahoo PhotoMail tools on my e-mail.



maybe your browser is not properly configured to view that type of file. Usually, the easiest solution is to upgrade your browser to the most recent version:



Download the Firefox browser



Download the Internet Explorer browser



If you're having trouble reading an Adobe PDF file, you'll need to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which allows you to open and read these types of files..



You might also have problems viewing an attachment if it was sent in an unreadable "encoding type." When a message is sent, the sender might be able to choose an encoding type. If possible, the sender should use MIME encoding.



I have Windows 2000 XP Why can't I get Yahoo PhotoMail tools on my e-mail. I had it on 1 e-mail address.?internet explorer 7



no clue maybe you should contact them



I have Windows 2000 XP Why can't I get Yahoo PhotoMail tools on my e-mail. I had it on 1 e-mail address.?microsoft word internet explorer



The first step would be to determine which operating system you have. Is it 2000 or XP?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security