Friday, November 27, 2009

I upgrade my windows 98se to windows 2000 and i can't install the ethernet controller.?

Can anyone help me? your answer will be much appreciated. Thank you.



I upgrade my windows 98se to windows 2000 and i can't install the ethernet controller.?windows mobile



find the ethernet manufacturer and go to their website and find drivers for 2000. save it and install it in the 98 machine. I take it since you are online posting this, you have access to anouther machine.



I upgrade my windows 98se to windows 2000 and i can't install the ethernet controller.?safari browser internet explorer



If unable to find suitable driver for Win 2k compatible nic's can be purchased for under 锟?.00 (Realtek?)
If your computer's motherboard has onboard ethernet, go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and get the drivers.



If you have an add-in ethernet card, go to the card manufacturer's site.



I'm surprised Win 2000 didn't recognize your NIC. It's usually pretty good at that. Maybe you have an obscure system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security