Friday, November 27, 2009

I am using windows 2000 and internet explorer. I keep getting javascript errors I need a debugger an

I need an easy to use, since I am not too experienced to fix javascript errors, a program that scans and fixes runtime and other jave errors. I hope it can be freeware, but will pay if I have to. If anybody knows of a good reliable debugger that will not crash my system please let me know because I use a program called Blacboard and inside it there is a spell check that will not work but gives me "errors on page". I have recieved other java errors and am hoping that Microsoft comes up with a better virtual machine soon. I would like to get rid of Java but I have to fix the errors to help me in school. Thanks, Brett



I am using windows 2000 and internet explorer. I keep getting javascript errors I need a debugger and fixer.?microsoft support



Try checking windows update for IE patches. If that doesn't help, try uninstalling and re-installing IE from Add/Remove programs-%26gt;Windows Components



I am using windows 2000 and internet explorer. I keep getting javascript errors I need a debugger and fixer.?windows live mail internet explorer



firefox comes with its own JavaScript debugger



It is free web browser and should be used instead of IE



after installing it open the page u want to debug with firefox



then from tools menu -%26gt; javascript console



a window will appear telling u about any Javascript error u may face



then u can fix it (no program can fix errors of your javascript code automatically)



and if there is, it will not be accurate
Make a clean windows install, update your drivers. Simple things like this can get rid of 99% of software problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security