Friday, November 27, 2009

I bought a windows 2000 but it is not a bootable one what should i do to make it bootable?

It sounds to me that you may have inadvertantly picked up a pirated copy.



However there is a way around this.



I would like to make it clear before I continue that I do not in any way support piracy.



The possible solution, which is not gauranteed to work is :



Find another PC you can work at (if you dont have a spare yourself)



Insert the disc into the PC and create an ISO image from the ISO image if that makes any sense.



Create the ISO bootable image using :



Nero 7



http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-demo...



When you are installing Nero, remember to check the box next where it says : associate with ISO files.



Insert a blank CD-R and burn the ISO bootable image to that.



As I say there is no gaurantee this will work.



And I repeat again I DO NOT in any way support piracy, im just trying to offer some helpful advice.



It may be that your copy is quite ligit, and the bootloader has become corrupt, if this is the case then there is not much that can be done.



I bought a windows 2000 but it is not a bootable one what should i do to make it bootable?microsoft project



Buy an original, boxed media set complete with a certificate of authenticity. Windows 2000 is so old now you'll have to use somewhere that can provide legit old boxed copies. Sounds like you might have purchased a dodgy pirate disk.



I bought a windows 2000 but it is not a bootable one what should i do to make it bootable?microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



Uhh, not nearly enough information. What version of Windows 2000? What are your exact system specs? Why the heck are you using Windows 2000?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security